My strenght on creating this design after looking at the other covers and designs from students was to think of somthing creative and not as the others. I could've done the "2010" straight but i choosed to create a dancing and falling effect on the numbers, which turned out cute & flashy. Graphic design is challenging,for this cover especially because it took forever and a day! But I was impressed with my work, this cover was my favorite. I thought it was tough also because the falling effects on the lettering took awhile and I took time and dedication thought the whole project. The most impostant aspect of graphic design is following what your customer wants and following the right format. Graphic design is huge in society and it's all over. Overall this project was tough but I believe my work was well done.Monday, March 1, 2010
Graduation Program:
My strenght on creating this design after looking at the other covers and designs from students was to think of somthing creative and not as the others. I could've done the "2010" straight but i choosed to create a dancing and falling effect on the numbers, which turned out cute & flashy. Graphic design is challenging,for this cover especially because it took forever and a day! But I was impressed with my work, this cover was my favorite. I thought it was tough also because the falling effects on the lettering took awhile and I took time and dedication thought the whole project. The most impostant aspect of graphic design is following what your customer wants and following the right format. Graphic design is huge in society and it's all over. Overall this project was tough but I believe my work was well done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment