The school year is almost over though I’ve enjoyed all the projects that we have done recently, to start off I believe I was most successful with the dream project. I think I did very well on my dream projects because I loved the way it turned out and how I pictured it in my head. The use of turning a sneaker into a house was delirious but that was the point of the project. I struggled on putting the little details in place and moving around the object like the door to a right angle. I believe that if I keep on working with art as to Photoshop my work will improve and I might be able to use it in the future…maybe in a job or hang my work up at an urban spot, I like to keep my work unique and add a hint of urban style to it. My favorite thing that I have learned to work on has been the whole use of Photoshop because I had never used a photo program that can transform many pictures into creativeness. The use of Photoshop was my favorite because I now know that the media such as magazine companies use Photoshop to make someone improve on their looks which makes them in to a whole different person. I will definitely use Photoshop in the future and my knowledge of how to use it. After I learned about Photoshop I’ve been pondering about installing it at home but I will surely get to that in the future. Later on in the future I still want to keep on taking pictures and explore new places such as New York and take pictures then create the mood of the picture to an urban like touch and of course also by using the program. The skills that I already have I wish to keep on using them and also teach my friends and family about Photoshop and also the new things I have learned about a camera, they will and are helpful. As to my quilt project….I’d say that project was the most connect towards my life and life experiences. It connected to me because every detail added and every picture meant a whole lot to me and my future. My life experiences affect my work of art just a little but my fashion sense adds up to in more because most of my work has sneakers involved, because it’s like a signature kind of thing to meJ. But it did affect my future quilt square because it made me realize how I see my future from this point, I see the world as a disfunctional place that can be fixing to ones opportunity and my opportunity is keep going to school and be devoted to what I really want in life. In the middle of the year we learned about Tom Friedman which who I really enjoyed learning about and he is my favorite because his masterpieces captured my eyes. I can say I relate to his work because it’s unique and it was inspiring, I’d like to do something crazy like his way of thinking one day. After I saw his work I started to believe that art is the globe, everything! I’ve seen growth and improvement in my way of thinking I now think outside the box when it comes down to thinking of a way to create something I’ve already done my masterpiece. Ms. Cook helped me out with this when we started working in our quilt squared and towards the dream project when we had to write down what we were thinking about…I really enjoyed that. Though my most meaningful project that I have created would still be the quilt because it shows what I’m all about and a bit where I come from, from a big family. My quilt squares are very meaningful to me because I’ve included my parents, brothers and sisters and they are my everything. Overall this year is coming to an end but I’ll let the art keep on rolling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment