
Flash

ISO 5000
International Organization Standardization is ISO which the speed of the film that reacts to the light. I believe that the flash was used much better than the ISO because it added blur to the picture and made it not that clear and the flash made the picture brighter and with much better quality. During the changes of my photos I changed the ISO, I think the photo got blurry as the ISO increased, though I would rather use ISO over flash to make my picture look and have a unique style .
International Organization Standardization is ISO which the speed of the film that reacts to the light. I believe that the flash was used much better than the ISO because it added blur to the picture and made it not that clear and the flash made the picture brighter and with much better quality. During the changes of my photos I changed the ISO, I think the photo got blurry as the ISO increased, though I would rather use ISO over flash to make my picture look and have a unique style .

No comments:
Post a Comment