
A light meter is often used to determine the proper exposure for a photograph. In the first picture taken you can’t see anything, there was no light obviously because I also was taking the picture in a dark room. In the second picture I added the metering technique which gave the photo light to view at least the area and her face. What is happening is that I set the camera in a different mode so that light would come in as I took the photo but without using flash. They are different because in the first one taken you can’t see anything and in the other one I used a different mode that improved the photo. The spot metering can help me in the future because I will now know what the option on the camera does and will be helpful when I’m trying to take a picture in a dark area, overall theres is improvment.
No comments:
Post a Comment